Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Engineering (CCSE) R80.10 Fast Track
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
- Dette kursus varer 5 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
- OBS: Dette kursus kan ikke betales med dit Unlimited Learning årskort
The 5 day CCSA and CCSE R80.10 Fast Track course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. It also allows you to validate your understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
• Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades.
• Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
Successful completion of this course depends on knowledge of multiple disciplines related to network-security activities including UNIX and Windows operating systems, Certificate management, system administration, networking (TCP/IP) knowledge, and previous attendance/certification on CCSA R76/R77.
CCSA R80.10 - Course Objectives
• Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
• Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified Security Management Architecture.
• Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
• Understand Check Point deployment options.
• Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
• Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
• Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
• Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
• Recall how to implement backup techniques.
• Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
• Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
• Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
• Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
• Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
• Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
• Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
• Recognize how to define users and user groups.
• Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
• Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
• Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
CCSE R80.10 - Course Objectives
• Identify advanced CLI commands.
• Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
• Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
• Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
• Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
• Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
• Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
• Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
• Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
• Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
• Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
• Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
• Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
• Understand Mobile Access deployment options.
• Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
• Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
• Discuss diferent Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
• Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
• Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.
CCSA R80.10 - Course Topics
• Introduction to Check Point Technology
• Security Policy Management
• Policy Layers
• Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
• Traffic Visibility
• Basic Concepts of VPN
• Managing User Access
• Working with ClusterXL
• Administrator Task Implementation
CCSA R80.10 - Lab Exercises
• Working with Gaia Portal
• Modifying an Existing Security Policy
• Configuring Hide and Static NAT
• Managing Administrator Access
• Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
• Managing Backups
• Defining Access Control Policy Layers
• Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
• Working with Licenses and Contracts
• Working with Check Point Logs
• Maintaining Check Point Logs
• Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
• Providing User Access
• Working with Cluster XL
• Verifying Network Compliance
• Working with CP View
CCSE R80.10 - Course Topics
• System Management
• Automation and Orchestration
• Mobile and Remote Access
• Threat Prevention
CCSE R80.10 - Lab Exercises
• Upgrading a Security Management Server to R80.10
• Applying Check Point Hotfixes
• Configuring a New Security Gateway Cluster
• Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
• Configuring Manual Network Address Translation
• Managing Objects Using the Check Point API
• Enabling Check Point VRRP
• Deploying a Secondary Security Management Server
• Viewing the Chain Modules
• Working with SecureXL
• Working with CoreXL
• Evaluating Threats with SmartEvent
• Managing Mobile Access
• Understanding IPS Protections
• Deploying IPS Geo Protection
• Reviewing Threat Prevention Settings and Protections
• Deploying Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction