Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, 20532 (70-532)
jun 17mandag 17/06/2019 - fredag 21/06/2019
09:00 - 16:00 Hillerød
- Kr.22,795.00 ekskl. MOMS
- Dette kursus varer 4 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Dette kursus koster 5 klip på dit klippekort.
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
- Fuld beståelsesgaranti er inkluderet i prisen - Læs mere her
- Eksamen er inkluderet i prisen
- Med i prisen hører Practice Test
- Du har i alt adgang til din kursus-pc i 3 uger
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is intended for students who have experience building vertically scaled applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered in Azure.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing web application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. The course does not require any existing experience with the ASP.NET platform. This course focuses on the architectural considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- review the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.
- create a Virtual Machine using the Azure Management Portal and create an image of the VM.
- create an Azure Web Site and publish an existing ASP.NET web application to the site.
- create an Azure SQL server and database.
- describe and identify the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.
- create an Azure Cloud Service project in Visual Studio 2013 and debug locally.
- create a background process using a Azure Worker Role.
- create an Azure Table Storage table and manage the table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- create Azure Files SMB file share and store documents.
- create an Azure Storage Queue instance to store requests.
- create an Azure Service Bus queue instance to store requests.
- create an Azure Service Bus namespace and use the namespace to connect a cloud web application to the local WCF service.
- create a Virtual Machine using the existing SQL template and connect this Virtual Machine to the existing application.
- create a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets.
- integrate ASP.NET Identity for the administration portal with Azure Active Directory.
- deploy the web application projects to Azure.
Module 1: OVERVIEW OF THE MICROSOFT AZURE PLATFORMThis module reviews the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.Lessons
- Azure Services
- Management Portals
Lab : Using the Azure Preview Portal
- Connect to the Azure Portals
- Create a Web Site in Azure
- Configure the Web Site Template
Module 2: Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual MachinesThis module describes the Virtual Machine hosting options available in Azure. Students will be able to deploy custom workloads to an Azure Virtual Machine, manage the VM and images and also monitor VMs.Lessons
- Constructing Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Migrating Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to Connect to a Virtual Machine
Lab : Creating an Azure Virtual Machine for Development & Testing
- Create a Resource Group using Azure
- Create a Development Virtual Machine in Azure
- Configure the Virtual Machine for Development
Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure PlatformIn this module, students will be able to create and host a simple website using Azure Web Sites. Students will learn how to monitor and manage the website using the Management Portal.Lessons
- Azure Web Sites
- Hosting Web Applications in Azure
- Configuring an Azure Web Site
- Publishing an Azure Web Site
- Monitoring and Analyzing Running Azure Web Sites
- Lab Overview
Lab : Creating an ASP.NET Web Site Using Azure Websites
- Create an Azure Web Site
- Deploy an ASP.NET Web Application to an Azure Web Site
- Configure an Azure Web Site
Module 4: Storing SQL Data in AzureIn this module, students will learn how to use Azure SQL Databases to store and retrieve data.Lessons
- Azure SQL Database Overview
- Managing SQL Databases in Azure
- Using Azure SQL Databases with SQL Server Data Tools
- Migrating Data to Azure SQL Databases
- Replication and Recovery of Azure SQL Database Instances
Lab : Storing Event Data in Azure SQL
- Create an Azure SQL Databases Instance
- Using Entity Framework with Azure SQL Databases
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications For ResiliencyIn this module, students will understand and identify the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.Lessons
- Design Considerations for Scale with Cloud Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Building High Performance Applications using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Application Analytics
- Caching Application Data
Lab : No lab
Module 6: Managing Cloud Services in AzureIn this module, students will learn how to use Cloud Service Worker Roles and Web Sites Web Jobs to process data in the background. Students will also be able to use Cloud Service Cache Roles to store data in the cache.Lessons
- Overview of Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Web Roles
- Customizing Cloud Service Configurations
- Updating and Managing Cloud Service Deployments
- Cloud Service Worker Role
- Cloud Service Worker Role Processing
- Analyzing Application Cloud Service Role Instances
Lab : Creating Azure Web Roles Using Visual Studio 2013
- Create an Azure Cloud Service project
- Create an Azure Cloud Service Web Role from an existing project
- Configure the properties of an Azure Cloud Service project
- Debug an Azure Cloud Service project
Lab : Creating a Background Process Using Azure Worker Roles
- Create a C# Class Library
- Add the Class Library to a Cloud Service Project
- Debug Worker Roles in a Cloud Service Project
Module 7: Storing NoSQL Data in AzureIn this module, students will learn how to store data in Azure Table Storage.Lessons
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure DocumentDB
Lab : Storing Attendee Registration Data in Azure Table Storage
- Populating the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
- Updating the Events Website to use Storage Tables
- Verifying that the Events Web Site is using Azure Storage Tables for Registrations
Module 8: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure StorageIn this module, students will be able to store and access multimedia files in Azure using Blob Storage.Lessons
- Azure Stoage Blobs
- Controlling Access to Storage Blobs & Containers
- Monitoring Storage Blobs
- Configuring Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Uploading and Migrating Storage Data
Lab : Storing Generated Documents in Azure Blob Storage
- Implement Azure Storage Blobs
- Populating the Container with Files and Media
- Retrieving Files and Media from the Container
- Specifying Permissions for the Container
Lab : Creating File Shares using Azure Files
- Implement Azure Files
- Populating the File Share with Media
Module 9: Designing a Communication Strategy using Queues and Service BusIn this module, students will use Azure Queue Storage to queue data for asynchronous processing. Students will also be able to identify the Service Bus offerings and identify which ones to use in appropriate scenarios. Students will be able to use the Azure Service Bus Relay to connect on-premise services with client applications.Lessons
- Queue Mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues
- Handling Storage Queue Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
Lab : Using Storage Queues to Manage Requests Between Web Applications in Azure
- Using Azure Queue Storage for Document Generation
- Verify the Requests are Created and Consumed
Lab : Using Service Bus to Manage Communication Between Web Applications in Azure