DEVELOPER TRAINING FOR APACHE HADOOP
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
- Dette kursus varer 4 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Dette kursus koster 5 klip på dit klippekort.
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
This is a 4-day intensive course that aims to deliver the key concepts and expertise to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop
Through instructor-led lessons and in-class interactive exercises participants will learn
- Best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
- Profiling, performance optimization, writing custom partitioners and combiners,
- How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and other parts of Hadoop ecosystem
- Advanced Hadoop services and API for real-world data analysis (on Cloudera or Hortonworks distribution)
The big data space evolves rapidly, no more so than in the Apache Hadoop developer space. Even if you have prior knowledge of Hadoop and Mapreduce, you will find this course useful as it will provide you with in-depth insights into state-of-art Hadoop technology stack.
Throughout the course, participants write Hadoop code and perform other hands-on exercises to get solid understanding of the concepts being presented
AUDIENCE AND PREREQUISITES
This course is best suited for software developers and architects, BI developers
and data analysts with programming experience. Knowledge of OO or functional language (Java, C#, Scala) is strongly recommended.
Vladimir Smida is a big-data engineer consultant at Comiit ApS.
With strong analytical skills, Vladimir is an expert in designing and building high-performance and distributed systems, ranging from large-scale batch processing to low-latency real-time execution . Whether dealing with enterprise Java or C# backend programming, Vladimir’s seeks for the best and trend-aware solution to given task.
As a founder of Comiit ApS, a consultancy firm focused on big data and data science, Vladimir has been working as software architect and big-data consultant for customers mainly in energy and finance sector. Energinet, Vestas, Winton Capital, Apple to name a few.