Adopting Big Data
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
- Dette kursus varer 3 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Dette kursus koster 4 klip på dit klippekort.
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
This is a 3-day intensive course, tailor made for Danish companies (no more well-worn stories from Silicon Valley). It aims to deliver the key concepts and expertise to participants in order to adopt Big data in their organization. Course is based on tutor’s extensive experience in deploying Big-data solutions in Danish and international companies.
Participants will learn to recognize problems that fits and solves best in Hadoop. We will look at different parts of data processing, form data acquisition, to transform, storage, and analysis and also how these steps relate to traditional data warehousing, ETL and BI.
Through instructor-led lessons and in-class interactive exercises participants will learn:
- Analyze and solve real-world problems using Apache Hadoop and associated tools in the enterprise data hub
- How to introduce and adopt data lake, a single polyglot source of data
- How Pig, Hive, and Impala improve productivity for typical analysis tasks
- Joining diverse multi-structured datasets and making them accessible to analyst with Apache Hive and Pig to gain valuable business insight
- Performing real-time, complex queries on datasets
AUDIENCE AND PREREQUISITES
This course is best suited technical managers, CTOs, CIOs, Team leads, Software architects and Analysts. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required. Good knowledge of company's enterprise data and business analysis is beneficial.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Vladimir Smida is a big-data engineer consultant in Comiit ApS.
With strong analytical skills, Vladimir is an expert in designing and building high-performance and distributed systems, ranging from large-scale batch processing to low-latency real-time execution . Whether dealing with enterprise Java or C# backend programming, Vladimir’s seeks for the best and trend-aware solution to given task.
As a founder of Comiit ApS, a consultancy firm focused on big data and data science, Vladimir has been working as software architect and big-data consultant for customers mainly in energy and finance sector. Energinet, Vestas, Winton Capital, Apple to name a few.