Fundamentals in Windows Security
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
- Dette kursus varer 1 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Dette kursus koster 1 klip på dit klippekort.
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
The only way to beat a hacker is thinking like one!
Through this course, participants will acquire the knowledge on how attackers deal with the Windows platform during a typical network compromise. The course will be fundamentally based on practical test cases, as an interesting virtual lab simulating an Active Directory environment, tools and techniques will be provided for the participants to get a full hands-on experience, ensuring a thorough absorption of the theoretical notions.
- Learn how to attack a corporate Microsoft Windows infrastructure.
- Understand and try attacks utilizing the pass-the-hash technique, Golder/Silver tickets, snapped up network responses and Metasploit.
- See and try how an attacker would circumvent local protection, like Group Policy, BitLocker and AppLocker, and use PowerShell for evil.
- Try to take active directory apart, see what hides within and crack some passwords.
- Understand why your first idea of protection does work and see the benefit of defence in depth.
- Apply the methodology and techniques used by hackers to better protect your own platform and environment.
The course will cover common and popular attacks on the Windows platform and suggest protective measures.
The course will focus entirely on attacking a Windows environment from the inside.
The course is designed for IT professionals that fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- IT-administrator background in a Windows environment
- Basic Linux command line interaction (you don’t have to be an expert)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of network protocols