Introduction to Git
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
- Dette kursus varer 1 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Dette kursus koster 1 klip på dit klippekort.
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
In the last several years, distributed version control has revolutionized the way we do development. Among the various DVCS offerings, Git is a popular, flexible and advanced open-source tool that increases team productivity as less time is spent on merge conflicts and branching becomes painless.
This course covers how to practically use Git, while also providing a solid foundation for how Git works under the hood. Abandon your CVS pushbike and board your new Git helicopter!
What's version control?
- Why do we want it?
A quick history
- RCS, CVS, SVN
- Centralized vs distributed
- Merging: a solution that turned into a problem
Walkthrough exercise I
- init, add, commit
- status, log, diff
- branch, checkout, (simple) merge
Understanding the DAG
- blobs, trees, commits
- SHA hashes
- Adding remotes to your project
- A pull is a fetch and a merge
- A centralized location?
- Hosted git
Walkthrough exercise II
- remote, clone, push, pull
- resolving conflicts
|Git Versionsstyring||18 feb|
|Introduction to Git (using SourceTree and BitBucket/Stash)||31 jan|
|Advanced Git (med SourceTree and BitBucket/Stash)||Skriv dig op som interesseret til dette kursus|