Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure (10993)
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
- Dette kursus varer 2 dage
- Der medfølger kursusmateriale til dette kursus
- Dette kursus koster 3 klip på dit klippekort.
- Fuld forplejning (Morgenmad, frokost, kage, kaffe og sodavand ad libitum)
At give deltageren viden til at kunne integrere on-premises AD DS miljøer med Azure AD, samt at bruge Azure AD som en directory service. Derudover bliver deltageren i stand til at kunne sikre følsomme dokumenter med Azure RMS, og forbedre sikkerheden med multi-faktor-autentificering.
This course teaches IT professionals how to integrate their on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. It also teaches candidates how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. Additionally, it focusses on how to enhance authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
Module 1: Introducing Azure AD
- This module describes the differences between Azure AD and AD DS, and the Azure AD versions. It also explains how to perform Azure AD tenant provisioning and how to manage objects and user roles in Azure AD.
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
- Lab : Creating and managing an Azure AD tenant
- Activating Azure and Office 365 trial subscriptions
- Configuring an Azure AD tenant and objects in Azure AD
- Configuring user roles in Azure AD
Module 2: Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure
- This module explains how to extend an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure, and how directory synchronization works. It also describes how to implement and configure directory synchronization. Additionally, this module describes how to manage synchronized directories.
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
- Lab : Implementing directory synchronization
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing directory synchronization
Module 3: Using Azure AD as a directory service in hybrid environments
- This module explains how to use Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises resources, and how to configure SSO in Azure AD. It also describes how to implement Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM).
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD PIM
- Lab : Using Azure AD in hybrid environments
- Joining a Windows 10 computer to Azure AD
- Implementing SSO with Azure AD
- Configuring and using Azure AD PIM
Module 4: Configuring and protecting authentication in hybrid environments
- This module explains how authentication works in hybrid environments. In addition, it describes how to implement Azure Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Authenticating users in hybrid environments
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
- Lab : Configuring authentication in hybrid environments
- Implementing user password reset policy
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication Server on premises
Module 5: Deploying Azure RMS with on-premises services
- This module provides an overview of rights management, and describes the differences between Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) and Azure RMS. It also explains how to implement Azure RMS and integrate it with on-premises services.
- RMS overview
- Implementing Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
- Lab : Implementing Azure RMS
- Enabling and configuring Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with FCI
- Using the RMS sharing application on a client
Module 6: Monitoring Azure AD
- This module describes how to use Azure AD reporting, and how to configure Azure AD notifications. It also describes how to monitor AD DS and Azure AD by using Azure AD Connect Health and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD
- Lab : Configuring reporting and monitoring
- Configuring Azure AD reports and notifications
- Configuring Azure AD monitoring