Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (70-463)
Interesseret i dette kursus? Send os en forespørgsel.
Register your interest now
About this Course
Data warehousing is a solution organizations use to centralize business data for reporting and analysis. This 3-day instructor-led course focuses on teaching individuals how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-463.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data.
- Integrate cloud data into a data warehouse ecosystem infrastructure.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse.